The objective of the call is to provide structural support to European non-governmental organisations (ENGOs) and EU-wide networks active in the field of youth and will support the following activities:
- promote the employability of young people, notably through activities that foster the development of competences and skills through non-formal education,
- foster the empowerment of young people in society, and foster their participation in the decision-making processes,
- contribute to the personal, socio-educational and professional development of young people in Europe,
- contribute to the development of youth work at European, national, regional or local levels,
- contribute to the debate on/development of policy issues affecting young people and youth organisations at European, national, regional or local levels,
- promote intercultural learning, the respect of diversity, and the values of solidarity, equal opportunities and human rights among young people in Europe,
- promote the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in society,
- contribute to the implementation of the Declaration on promoting citizenship and the common values of freedom, tolerance and non-discrimination through education adopted in Paris on 17 March 2015 for example by mainstreaming the promotion of civic education, intercultural dialogue and democratic citizenship in their work programmes,
- contribute to the implementation of the action plan on integration of third country nationals adopted on 7 June 2016 by launching and promoting actions and projects which deal with the integration into the hosting society of young people with a migrant background, including the newly arrived refugees.
This call offers the opportunity to apply for an annual operating grant with a maximum budget of EUR 35.000. The application deadline is 29 November 2016, 12:00 (midday, Brussels time).
Please find all the application details and eligibility criteria in the full text of the call, here (all official EU languages).
Please contact Florian at firstname.lastname@example.org for any further questions.