Eurodiaconia is offering 1 Policy Internship based in its Brussels office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is pro-active, flexible and multi-task oriented.
The internship will run for 12 months, starting on a date agreed with the successful candidate. The tasks of the internship will include:
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of the discussions around current social policy topics especially within the European Parliament, and contributing to the development of our network’s advocacy strategy;
- Gathering information from Eurodiaconia members on agreed policy topics;
- Attending relevant meetings, including in the EU institutions;
- Supporting the policy officers on other issues as they arise;
- Assisting with the organization of events and meetings as requested including some European travel.
The topics related to the tasks of Research on Social Policy will also include:
- Economic and social governance (including the European Pillar of Social Rights and the Sustainable Developments Goals);
- EU Multi Annual Financial Framework.
For further information on the specific responsibilities, as well as the required qualifications and experience, please read the full vacancy notice.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 26th of July 2018, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.