Eurodiaconia is offering 1 Policy Internship based in its Brussels office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is pro-active, flexible and multi-task oriented.
The internship will run for 12 months, starting in mid-February. The tasks of the internship will include:
- Assisting in the monitoring and reporting of the discussions around current social policy topics and contributing to the development of Eurodiaconia’s advocacy strategy in these areas. A special emphasis will lie on monitoring relevant policy developments within the European Parliament.
- Gathering information from Eurodiaconia members on agreed policy topics.
- Attending relevant meetings, including in the EU institutions, and reporting back to colleagues and members.
- Monitoring on Social Policy Topics including but not limited to:
▪ Economic and social governance, including the European Pillar of Social Rights and Sustainable Developments Goals.
▪ Social services
▪ Access to employment
- Supporting the policy officers on other issues as they arise.
- Assisting with the organization of events and meetings as requested.
For further information on the specific responsibilities, as well as the required qualifications and experience, please read the full vacancy notice. The deadline for submitting applications is the 3rd of February 2019, to be sent to email@example.com.