We are offering 1 Communications, Projects and Events internship position in our Brussels office. The internship will run for 12 months, starting from April 2019. This is an exciting opportunity for candidates that are pro-active, flexible and with the ability to multi-task and manage their own working time.
The tasks of the internship will include:
• Supporting in developing project ideas and writing project applications
• Supporting the organization of the Annual General Meeting
• Monitoring policy developments of EU funds and providing information on funding opportunities to members
• Supporting internal and external communications, as well as supporting the Communications Officer on Eurodiaconia initiatives
• Maintaining social media presence and highlighting Eurodiaconia’s work on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
• Tracking social media and website analytics
• Assisting with the organization of events and meetings as requested
Starting date: April 2019
Deadline for applications: Sunday the 17th of March 2019 5pm (CET)
Important: The candidate should either qualify for a) the “Convention d’immersion professionnelle”, where this should be the first paid employment in Belgium and where the salary shall follow the guidelines set by the Belgian state, or for b) the “Stagiaire scolaire” system and be able to undertake the internship as part of her/his studies and where there shall be no remuneration.
For further information on the specific responsibilities, as well as the required qualifications and experience, please read the full vacancy notice.