Recently, the European Commission has published seven calls for proposals under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) to support the integration of third-country nationals. €21.5 million will be available through the various calls for proposals.
For this funding round, AMIF will support integration efforts in the context of private sponsorship schemes, involvement of local communities in social orientation and the social and economic integration of migrant women, among other areas related to migration and integration. These are the calls for proposal:
- Fostering the integration of persons in need of protection through private sponsorship schemes
- Social orientation of newly arrived third-country nationals through involvement of local communities, including mentoring and volunteering activities
- Social and economic integration of migrant women
- Awareness-raising and information campaigns on the risks of irregular migration in selected third countries and within Europe
- Support to victims of trafficking in human beings
- Protection of children in migration
- Transnational projects by Member States for training of experts in the area of asylum and immigration
The deadline to apply is 30 January 2020 at 17:00 Brussels time for all funding calls.
For more detailed information, please visit the Commission’s webpage with the call for proposals.