The Interreg South Baltic Programme 2014-2020 launches the 4th Seed money call for proposals. The Call is open for proposals aiming at the development of project concepts for regular projects to be implemented and financed under the Interreg South Baltic Programme 2021-2027.
The Interreg South Baltic Programme aims at unlocking South Baltic’s potential for blue and green growth through cross-border cooperation between local and regional actors from Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden. Building on the maritime character of the Programme, “blue growth” addresses the economic potential of the Baltic Sea for growth and jobs across the shores of the South Baltic. At the same time, “green growth” underlines the need to pursue the path of economic growth in balance with the environment, in particular by utilising South Baltic’s rich natural and cultural heritage in a sustainable and preserving manner.
The specific objectives of the call are:
- Increase the presence of blue and green sector SMEs from the South Baltic area in international markets through joint cross-border actions
- Increased development of the South Baltic area’s natural and cultural heritage assets into sustainable tourist destinations
- Increased use of green technologies in order to decrease the pollution discharges in the South Baltic area
- Improve the quality and environmental sustainability of transport services in the South Baltic area
- Improve the cooperation capacity of local South Baltic area actors through participation in cross-border network
The deadline for applications is the 21st of November 2022.
For more information, please visit the Interreg’s website.
To learn more about current calls for proposals or Eurodiaconia’s funding events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our our Projects and EU Funding Officer Giorgia Signoretto at firstname.lastname@example.org