The Fund will distribute 11.5 million Euro to transnational projects from 15 Beneficiary States, as well as organisations in Ireland, Italy and Spain. The funding is reserved for initiatives seeking to ensure access to employment, education or training for:
- Young people not in employment, education or training who are between 25 and 29 years old and live in small towns, suburbs or in rural areas;
- Young mothers not in employment, education or training who are between 25 and 29 years old;
- Long-term unemployed people who are between 25 and 29 years old.
Suggested activities include, but are not limited to:
- Training (e.g. evaluating outcomes of new programmes or modules within or outside formal education and training that offer skills development to young people in order to improve their employability and facilitate their transition to the labour market);
- Interventions to deter drop-out from education and training or encourage dropouts to go back to school;
- Entrepreneurship (e.g. evaluating outcomes of initiatives providing entrepreneurial skills);
- Employment services (e.g. evaluating public employment initiatives that provide counselling, job search assistance and work placements);
- Wage subsidies programmes or similar interventions (e.g. subsidies facilitating employment of young people with disabilities);
- Social and financial support to unemployed young people; and
- Community-based initiatives.
The deadline for proposals is the 5th of January 2021.
For more information, please consult the official homepage of the programme.