The European Commission has launched a call for proposals under the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) programme. The call for proposals was launched on October 15 and will address the following topics:
- Developing and implementing local integration strategies through multi-stakeholder partnerships;
- Reducing obstacles and promoting access to basic services for third-country nationals;
- Promoting the participation of migrants in the design and implementation of integration policies;
- Promoting complementary pathways for people in need of protection and their further integration.
- Assistance, support and integration of third-country national victims of trafficking in human beings
- Migrant children’s transition to adulthood
The deadline for applications is the 16th of February 2021.
For more information, please visit the Commission’s website.
To learn more about current calls for proposals or Eurodiaconia’s funding events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Policy, Projects & Research Officer Vera Nygard at email@example.com and our Communications, Projects and Events Assistant Yana Stancheva at firstname.lastname@example.org.