More on the European Union and how it works
Receive free publications from the EU bookshop on how the EU works and what it does: https://bookshop.europa.eu/en/home/.
For instance you can order a free hard copy in your native language of How the European Union works, your guide to the EU institutions
European Commission’s DG for Employment, Social Affairs & Inclusion
‘’The EU and Social Inclusion, facing the challenges’’, Marlier, Atkinson, Cantillon and Nolan, the Policy Press 2007.
‘’A social inclusion roadmap for Europe 2020’’, Frazer, MArlier, Nicaise, Garant 2010.
Tools for engagement from Eurodiaconia and partner organisations:
- More information on Eurodiaconia and what we do: Eurodiaconia
- Eurodiaconia Toolkit on funding
- Eurodiaconia toolkit on European Semester
- EU Semester alliance website
- Eurodiaconia advocacy training handout