Yesterday, five new calls for project proposals under the Rights, Equalities and Citizenship Programme (REC) were opened for applications. The programme aims to finance activities developed by NGOs, public authorities, universities and other organisations, as well as to protect rights and promote non-discrimination.
The open call for proposals are focused on the following topics:
- Preventing and combating racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance and to monitor, prevent and counter hate speech online – budget available EUR 7.000.000 – deadline 24th April 2019;
- Closing gender gaps over the life cycle (work-life balance for women and men & better sharing of care – restricted call for proposals to national authorities) – budget available EUR 3.000.000 – deadline 16th May 2019;
- Preventing and combating all forms of violence against children, young people and women – budget available EUR 11.000.000 – deadline 13th June 2019;
- Promoting the effective implementation of the principle of non-discrimination – budget available EUR 4.000.000 – deadline 20th June 2019;
- Supporting National Roma platforms (restricted call for proposals) – budget available EUR 1.000.000 – deadline 20th June 2019.
To know more about all the 2019 calls for proposals published under the REC Programme, please visit the related page within the new European Commission Funding & Tender Opportunities portal.
To know more about the 2019 REC Annual Work Programme, please read the full document.