The Call is under the Commission’s Rights, Equality and Citizenship programme and aims to:
- promote the collection, exchange and dissemination of innovative good practice for the promotion and protection of the rights of persons with disabilities and for their active inclusion and full participation in the society taking into account socio economic trends such as the ageing of the population and digitalisation.
- fill in data gaps related to the situation of persons with disabilities in specific areas such as for example on deinstitutionalisation and independent living, social protection, education, accessibility markets or assistive technology service delivery.
The Commission looks to fund the following types of activities:
- studies, researches, analyses, surveys, evaluations, collection of data and statistics; development of common methodologies and, where appropriate, indicators or benchmarks; elaboration and publication of guides, reports and educational material;
- mutual learning, peer reviews, workshops, experts’ meetings and conferences;
- training activities, train-the-trainer events and the development of online training tools or other training modules;
- awareness-raising and dissemination activities, such as the identification of, and exchanges concerning, good practices, innovative approaches and experiences; media campaigns; compilation and publication of materials to disseminate information about the Programme and its results; the development, operation and maintenance of systems and tools using information and communication technologies.
For more information, please visit the official page of the Call.