The call is targeting European and national cross-industry and sectoral employer and trade union organisations and especially the ones mostly affected by the COVID-19 crisis and being in the most vulnerable situation with a view to ensure their activities and to address the employment and social impact of COVID-19 crisis and strengthen the resilience of workers and employers’ organisations in the context of COVID-19.
The types of activities which may be funded under this call for proposals include:
- promoting and participating in national bi-partite and tripartite social dialogue and collective bargaining to protect jobs and support the economic recovery;
- to fulfilling their role in European social dialogue around the COVID-19 crisis at the cross-industry and sectoral levels in its different dimensions of information exchange, consultation, negotiation and joint action, in particular in the context of the Commission’s priorities and the European Pillar of Social Rights;
- keeping awareness of European social dialogue and improved capacity to participate in it, including in the context of increasing involvement of social partners in the European Semester process and the implementation of the Recovery and Resilience Facility;
- undertaking relevant analytical or training activities;
- continuing the preparation, monitoring, follow-up and/or implementation of joint texts agreed at the cross-industry and sectoral levels.
The total budget is estimated at 5,000,000 EUR. The co-financing rate from the EU grant may not exceed 95 % of the total eligible costs of the action. The areas funded by this action are: EU Member States plus Albania, Iceland, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, and Turkey.
The deadline for applications is the 26th of April 2021.
For more information, please visit the Commission’s website.
To learn more about current calls for proposals or Eurodiaconia’s funding events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Policy, Projects & Research Officer Vera Nygard at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Projects Assistant Giorgia Signoretto at email@example.com.