Would you like to contribute to this toolkit and add your Youth Work Method? Please fill the following form and we will get back to you.
Collection of useful links & literature
- Useful Links for European Youth Work:
- Erasmus+ website, https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/node_en
- Youth Portfolio, https://www.coe.int/en/web/youth-portfolio
- Youth Pass, https://www.youthpass.eu/en/
- European Qualifications Framework, http://www.cedefop.europa.eu/en/events-and-projects/projects/european-qualifications-framework-eqf
- SALTO toolbox, https://www.salto-youth.net/
- Recent EC publications on European Youth Work and Youth Policy
- Developing digital youth work – An agile mind-set is crucial, 2018 https://ec.europa.eu/youth/news/developing-digital-youth-work-%E2%80%93-agile-mindset-crucial_en
- Improving youth work: your guide to quality development, 2017 https://ec.europa.eu/youth/news/2017/improving-youth-work-your-guide-quality-development_en
- Youth Work and Entrepreneurial Learning, 2017 https://ec.europa.eu/youth/news/2017/new-study-published-youth-work-and-entrepreneurial-learning_en
- Recent Eurodiaconia publications on European Youth Policy
- Non-Formal Education as a lever for youth unemployment in Europe, 2018, https://www.eurodiaconia.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/MISC_28_17-Non-Formal-Education-and-Youth-Unemployment.pdf
- Youth Inclusion through social entrepreneurship, 2016, https://www.eurodiaconia.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/MISC_26_16-Social-Entrepreneurship-and-Youth-Unemployment.pdf
- Further background readings:
- Cooper, Trudi: Models of Youth Work: A Framework for Positive Sceptical Reflection, 2012, http://ro.ecu.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1709&context=ecuworks2012
- Cooper, Trudi & White, Rob: Models of Youth Work Intervention. Youth Studies Australia 13/4 (1994), p. 30-35.
- Hurley, Louise & Tracey, David: Models of Youth Work. Sociological Framework. Irish Youth Work Press 1993, http://most.ie/webreports/2014/March%2014%201/modelsofyouthwork%20Tracey&Hurley%201993.pdf
Please take 5 minutes to fill in this feedback form. The toolkit should be developed further in the future, therefore we rely on your feedback on the different sections of the toolkit and your remarks for improvement. Thank you!