Our partner Social Services Europe (SSE) has shared the following opened position for which it is currently welcoming applications: Junior Policy Officer in “Convention d’Immersion Professionnelle”.
The role will begin on the 1st September 2018 and will be based in Brussels, at the organisation with the presidency of Social Services Europe.
The chosen candidate will be trained to become an expert in European social policies by contributing responsibly to SSE with following tasks:
• General support to the organisational needs and follow up on monthly board and working group meetings;
• Support in organising events (including an event at the European Parliament);
• Prepare and promote/disseminate policy papers;
• Prepare and disseminate monthly newsletters;
• Support SSE members with the implementation of the annual work programme;
• Manage the organisation’s website and e-mail account;
• If explicitly mandated by the President of SSE, represent the organisation externally.
The deadline for submitting applications is the 16th July, to be sent to email@example.com.