The call includes seven different strands, each with its own aims, funding amounts and deadlines. Here below you find a short summary of each one of them:
1) Local Development Programme (call 1): enhancing Roman inclusion and empowerment. Deadline is on the 18th of December 2019
2) Local Development Programme (call 4): increased use of social services by disadvantaged groups. Deadline is on the 18th of December 2019
3) Education Programme: education, scholarships, apprenticeships and your entrepreneurship programme. Rolling deadline until the 30th of June 2022
4) Research Programme: call for collaborative research projects. Deadline is on the 16th of December 2019
5) Active Citizens Fund: civil society and active citizenship strengthened, and vulnerable groups empowered. 1st round already took place, 2nd round forthcoming – estimated date in the 2nd quarter of 2020.
6) Health Programme: forthcoming.
7) Culture Programme: call on cultural entrepreneurship, cultural heritage and cultural cooperation. The call is forthcoming.