Recently, the European Commission published a Call for Proposals (CFP) under the ERASMUS+ programme on policy experimentation in the field of Education and Training led by high-level public authorities.
The projects should focus on one of the following thematic priorities:
- digital education and competences, or
- teaching and teachers in schools or VET sector (IVET and CVET), or
- funding mechanisms for upskilling and reskilling, including schemes similar to Individual Learning Accounts, or
- policy and processes to support the validation of non-formal and informal learning, including through effective guidance.
Moreover, the projects should:
- promote trans-national cooperation and mutual learning among public authorities at the highest institutional level of the eligible countries in order to foster systemic improvement and innovation in the education and training fields;
- enhance the collection and analysis of substantive evidence to ensure the successful implementation of innovative measures;
- facilitate the transferability and scalability of effective innovative measures.
The submission deadline is on the 21st of April 2020 at 17:00 Brussels time.
To know more about this call, please visit the European Commission’s website
If you would like to stay up-to-date with funding news, please subscribe to our funding newsletter.