CALL FOR PROPOSALS FUNDED BY ROBERT BOSCH STIFTUNG FOUNDATION
The Robert Bosch Stiftung is a German Foundation. It is one of the major foundations in Europe that is associated with a private company. Through their work, they have followed the legacy of Robert Bosch for over 50 years, continuing the commitment to social and societal causes in a contemporary form.
Every European and non-European association can apply to this fund.
You can submit different project proposals which must be relevant for these areas of interest:
- The Foundation’s topic areas, “Learning” and “School development / Development in pre-school and daycare” have been introduced to support educational institutions and the educational system in designing learning environments and organizing daycare centers and schools.
- Health. Since the Robert Bosch Stiftung was founded back in 1964, health care has been one of its core focuses. The Foundation is working to strengthen the future viability of our health care system, in keeping with our founder’s multidimensional understanding of health.
- Global Issues. The Robert Bosch Foundation promotes peace and stability to alleviate human suffering was a matter particularly important to. It advocated for a democratic state, the rule of law, and a liberal society with responsible, free citizens.
At the moment, there are two available options to receive support:
- Option1 Select from running projects;
- Option2 Present your idea.
There is not a formal application deadline.
For more information, please visit the Robert Bosch Stiftung Foundation’s website.
CALL FOR PROPOSALS FUNDED BY THE KING BAUDOUIN FOUNDATION
The King Baudouin Foundation’s mission is to contribute to a better society in Belgium, in Europe and in the world. The Foundation is an actor for change and innovation in Belgium and Europe, serving the public interest and increasing social cohesion. It seeks to maximise its impact by improving skills in organisations and for individuals. It also stimulates effective philanthropy by individuals and corporations. The Foundation’s most important values are integrity and transparency, promoting solidarity, respect for diversity, pluralism, and independence.
The King Baudouin Foundation launched a call for proposal named “Changemakers Forum for Integrated Community Care”. The Transnational Forum on Integrated Community Cares (TransForm) seeks to identify and value socially innovative initiatives from across Europe and Canada that support the capacity of local communities to deal with public health issues and the care needs of people throughout their lifetime.
The geographical focus for this call for proposal includes initiatives from across Europe and Canada.
The deadline for applications is the 20th of May 2021. The Foundation will provide a grant of 5,000 EUR for each selected project. The call for proposals is in English, French, and Italian.
For more information, please visit the King Baudouin Foundation’s website.
NON-EU EXTERNAL DONORS
CALL FOR PROPOSALS FOR PROJECTS FUNDED BY THE OAK FOUNDATION
The Oak Foundation is a Grant-making foundation established in 1983. In all its work Oak pursues rights-based approaches, gender equality and partnership with the organisations it funds. The Foundation supports civil society as a pillar of democracy and justice and nurture innovation and visionary leadership within it.
Every European and non-European association can apply.
The project proposals must be relevant for these areas of interest:
- Housing and Homeless;
- International Human Rights;
- Issues affecting woman;
- Area of Special interest: health, humanitarian relief, education, and the arts.
The Oak Foundation has an invitation-only application process. Organisations who are interested in seeking a grant should submit a letter of enquiry through the websites. After that, the Foundation will directly contact you if they find that your project’s idea is relevant to their objectives and they decide to fund it.
There is not a formal application deadline.
For more information, please visit the Oak Foundation’s website.
To learn more about current calls for proposals or Eurodiaconia’s funding events, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our Policy, Projects & Research Officer Vera Nygard at firstname.lastname@example.org and our Projects Assistant Giorgia Signoretto at email@example.com.