The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), an international economic organisation founded to stimulate economic progress and world trade, launched within its LEED Programme a call for initiative in the field of refuges assistance. The Call particularly aims to obtain information on how local authorities are dealing with the current wave of refugees, and the new challenges they are facing in their territories.
The call is open to public authorities and agencies as well as NGOs, social economy organisations, and refugee councils. The deadline for submission is on the 29th of April 2016.
The OECD is looking for current and past examples of:
- Strategic responses by local
- Individual projects and programmes that focus on immediate response and / or longer term integration:
- Integrated services / one stop shops
- Housing and access to health services
- Labour market integration
- Education and training
- Business start-up support
- Raising awareness and public participation
Find the application form here. (EN)
For further information, please contact Ekaterina.Travkina@oecd.org